The complete 8-week program including a day long retreat developed by Jon Kabat Zinn, PhD, shown to be effective at decreasing stress, pain sensitivity, anxiety and depression.
Join the journey to increased resilience, effective coping with short and long-term stress and reconnection with your strengths and joys.
Three great resources for learning more about the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction program are located here: University of Massachusetts MBSR , University of San Diego MBSR, or Jefferson University MBSR.
Upcoming Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course:
Dates: 1-3:30 pm, Tuesdays, April 23-June 11, 2019, Retreat Day on June 1, 2019
Location: Free Spirit Yoga, 1512 E Caracas Ave # 100, Hershey, PA 17033
Facilitator: Nancy Behney
- 1 Orientation Class, 1.5 hours (required/choose one)
- Tuesday, 1-2:30 pm, April 9 or 16
- 8 Weekly Classes, 2.5 hours – 1-3:30 pm, Tuesdays, April 23-June 11, 2019
- 1 All-Day Retreat, 7 hours -Saturday, June 1, 2019, 10 am-5 pm
- Daily home practice assignments for 45-60 minutes each day
Click to view: Week by week course outline
Orientation $10 (will be deducted from tuition if you register for the entire course)
8 week MBSR Course:$425 ($225 for MBSR grads)
Complete the MBSR Registration Packet and submit payment either by the Paypal link below or by check made out to Shelly Ungemach, LSW. Mail check to 318 Chestnut Hill Rd., Palmyra, PA 17078.